Enrollment Fee is paid as a part of registering your family for the program. To secure your spot in a class, please write a check payable to "Lake Washington Toddler Group" for the annual $120 Enrollment Fee. This fee is nonrefundable once your child is assigned to a class.
Tuition is due each quarter per our current Tuition Rates. Tuition is payable in three installments, due the first Friday of every quarter by 5:00pm (late payments will incur a $10 late fee).
We accept checks and PayPal payments. Checks can be placed in the classroom drop box, the mail slot to the left of the entrance, or mailed to the classroom. Please include your child's name and their class day/time on your check. Checks can be mailed to us here:
Lake Washington Toddler Group
12057 124th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
Fee Waivers & Tuition Assistance
The LWTG Board of Directors endeavor to make our program accessible to all families. If you feel tuition will be a hardship for your family, please consider applying for a Fee Waiver or the Julie Hagel Scholarship.
We have a limited number of fee waivers available, due in part to the Julie Hagel Scholarship. Applications are accepted at any time. Please see here for more information.
2021- 2022 Tuition Rates
to reserve a spot
Tuition for each quarter
10 classes each
(Fall, Winter, & Spring)
Plus an additional charge each quarter for an extra adult to attend
Annual Enrollment Fee:
(as of 08/31/2021):
(as of 08/31/2021):
Yearly cost will be the annual enrollment fee plus three quarters of tuition, which works out to be about $20 per class.
Those joining an academic year already in progress will have a pro-rated enrollment fee.
Lake Washington Toddler Group is a non-profit organization. To keep costs down, please help us eliminate fees from PayPal by using these steps.
1. First login to your PayPal account on their website. You must associate your bank checking or savings account with your PayPal account to avoid paying PayPal fees. It might take up to 48 hours to finalize this process. Please note that if you use a credit card to pay this may create fees for you.
2. Then click the “Send Money” icon. Type in firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address, then click “Next”
3. Type in the amount you owe for enrollment or tuition. You are also welcome to pay for multiple quarters of tuition.
4. The default payment method is “Paying for an item or service” so you will need to change that. Select the “Sending to a friend” option instead in order to avoid fees
5. In the “Add a note” section, please type in the name of the child who is registered as the student with LWTG, your class day/time, and if you are paying for multiple quarters of tuition. Then click the continue button at the bottom.
6. Next you will confirm your bank account and the amount to send. You should see that the listed fee for the transaction
is $0.00. If this is not what you see, please verify that you are using a checking or savings account with your bank directly (not a debit or credit card) to make the transaction. Once everything looks correct, hit “Send Payments Now” at the bottom. You will get a confirmation on the website as well as one from PayPal directly to your linked email address. If you have trouble with this, please email the treasurer directly at email@example.com
How to Register
Currently enrolled and alumni families: click here for registration instructions.
New families: click here for registration instructions.
Wait List Information
If the class in which you are interested is full, please don't be discouraged as spots do open in full classes. Please email the registrar here.
For more information about classes view our FAQ page. For all other questions, please contact the LWTG Registrar.