Our co-op parenting education program is sponsored by Lake Washington Institute of Technology (LWTech), which makes you eligible to receive an LWTech Student Email account and an LWTech Student Photo ID card.
Student Email Address
Students can retrieve their email address/log-on credentials and set a password by going to myLWTech. There you will find resources to look up your account name and set your password.
After you have your user name and password please look at How Do I Log in to My Email.
Access to your account can be through any web browser via http://www.outlook.com/lwtech.edu. You will be asked for a log-on and password.
Student Photo ID Card
Photo identification cards are available at no charge for currently enrolled students. Please visit Enrollment Services at LWTech (West Building, W200) with the following items:
1. Picture identification
2. Student Identification Number (SID)
3. A copy of your current class schedule (proof of registration)
All information has been compiled from LWTech Student Resources. Please visit their webpage for further information.
Use your LWTech student ID for any business that offers student discounts.
Below are some local, national and online businesses that accept your LWTech Student Email/Photo ID:
- Airline seats (varies according to each airline)
- Amazon Prime
- AMC Theaters
- Ann Taylor and the Loft (20% off full price)
- Apple (for some items)
- Banana Republic (15% off full price)
- Best Buy (will send special coupons to “.edu” email)
- Burger King
- Cell Phone Companies (varies according to each provider)
- Charlotte Russe (10%)
- Club Monaco (20% off full price)
- Dairy Queen (not all locations)
- General Motors
- J. Crew (15%)
- Jiffy Lube
- Kenneth Cole (20% in stores full price items)
- Kroger (5% at some locations)
- Microsoft (off some items)
- NY Times
- Pier 1 Imports
- Pizza Hut
- Radio Shack (10% off)
- Regal Cinemas
- Rugby (Ralph Lauren’s student line)
- Sally Beauty Supplies
- Sam’s club ($15 gift card when student signs up / renews membership)
- State Farm
- Subway (not all locations)
- The Limited (15%)
- Waffle House
- Wall Street Journal
- Woodland Park Zoo
If you know a business that accepts your Student Email/Photo ID card that is not listed above, please email the details to the LWTG webmaster.