During the school year you will have the opportunity to order books from Scholastic and use the LWTG Library.
Looking to expand your child’s library? Our monthly Scholastic book orders are an easy way to add lots of amazing, competitively priced books to your home collection.
Scholastic book orders
Scholastic book orders are a great way to add books to your child’s library. Use the information below to access the Scholastic Book Clubs website, browse the titles, and place your order online. Watch for signs at the LWTG site and Teacher emails regarding Scholastic book orders throughout the year. Holiday theme books should be available online the month before (i.e. Halloween books should be available in September)
Instructions to place an order
- Sign up at www.scholastic.com/bookclubs.
- The first time you sign in, you must register a username and password. After submitting your details, you must register your child.
- In step 2 of child registration enter the Class Activation Code GTKVP. This code ensures that your order is sent to me. It will say “Kris Anderson” is your teacher regardless of who your actual teacher is.
- Your order will arrive in class for pick-up.
Our Library is a great resource for parenting and children’s books.
LWTG Library Check Out Procedure
- Please limit your check outs to a maximum 2 parenting education books and 5 children’s books at one time.
- Fill out the index card located in the book (usually in the front cover). Please use the enrolled parent’s name. For example:
|Name||Phone||Class||Check out date|
|Mary Smith||425.123.4567||Monday 9:30||9/25/15|
- Place the index card in the black check-out box.
- The check-out box is the black plastic recipe card sized box located on the right-most book shelf in the library.
- Please make sure to place the index card behind the appropriate class day & time.
LWTG Library Check-In Procedure
- Books are due 3 weeks from the checkout date.
- Place the returned books in the blue Rubbermaid return box located in the library. Do not put them back on the shelf.
If you have any questions, please contact the LWTG Librarian.