Date & Time
Wednesday, 6th January 2016
7.00pm – 8.30pm
LWIT East Mall
Lake Washington Institute of Technology Main Campus,
11605 132nd Ave NE, Kirkland WA 98034
campus map & directions (LWIT pdf version)
2016 Participating Preschools
Bellevue, Medina & Mercer Island
- Bellevue Montessori
- Eton School
- French Immersion School of Washington
- Highland Christian School
- Natural Start Preschool
- St. Thomas School (Medina)
- The Little School
Bothell & Kenmore
- Bright Horizons
- Fox in the Forest Preschool
- Morning Star School Inc.
- Northshore Community Co-op Preschool
- City Kids Preschool
- Forget-Me-Not Preschool
- Holy Spirit Lutheran Preschool
- Inglemoor Co-Op Preschool
- Juanita Bay Montessori
- Kiddie Academy of Kirkland
- Kirkland Co-op Preschool
- Kirkland Preschool
- Lake Washington Toddler Group (Pre-Preschool Class: 29-39 mths)
- Les Lilas French Bilingual Community School
- Our Redeemer Christian Preschool
- Rose Hill Christian Preschool
- St. John Vianney Preschool
- St. John’s Preschool
Redmond & Sammamish
- Academy Hill Preschool
- Best Beginnings Preschool
- Emerald City Preschool
- LWSD Ready Start Preschool
- Montessori Children’s House
- Pine Lake Co-Op Preschool (Sammamish)
- Redmond Toddler Group
- Redmond Parent Cooperative Preschool
- Spectrum Academy
- The Bear Creek School
- The Sammamish Montessori School
- Bellevue Christian Preschool
- Cottage Lake Presbyterian Preschool
- Field & Forest Outdoor Preschool (The Attic)
- Little Explorer Preschool
- Rainbow Montessori School
- Rosie’s Preschool
- Tiny Treks Outdoor Preschool
- Woodinville Country Day School
- Woodinville Family Preschool
- Woodinville Toddler Group
What Is Preschool Night?
Preschool Night is an opportunity for parents to talk to and gather information on a variety of different preschools from around the area. You will receive information about tuition & fees, class schedules, the philosophy of the school, and more.
Can I Bring My Children?
It is best to leave your children at home so you and other parents can get the information needed without distraction.
Important Questions To Ask Each Preschool
- What is your philosophy – play or educational centered, discipline guidelines etc
- What credentials does the school have? How many years has the present director worked at the school?
- What is the child to teacher ratio?
- What is the background of the teacher that your son/daughter may get? What is their teaching experience?
- Describe the range of activities children can participate in?
- Various other subjects to address might be: music program / art program / outside play area / potty training requirements etc